Saturday, February 22, 2014
Thats how it started.
I was born
so who do I blame it on first?
after I am done getting pissed off at everyone who did shit to me and I did stupid shit too then I pointed at myself. I have goals too and I am holding them all and no one else can restart them for me. Some tried already and waisted their time it did not work out.
This Miracle oil Seven wonders. It works on rashes and scar tissue good stuff. The bugs attacked me really bad bites all over so now it is going away and bug guy coming to spray the property today. No one even knows where the pandemic came from yet. So get rid of the bugs that can spread faster than people. How can People just jump out of bed and spike themselves all over the planet? no way. It is bugs in a box maybe in a bag did not know the eggs were in the stuff.
Gentle with our humans if you want to be rough then keep it in sports and have it supervised. Keep it sporty. Have good manners develope class.
Mask up social distance be good People. I am doing everything I can to make sure I am everyday. Do not let politics guide you in the wrong direction.
Mark Lowe from some pipeline blogs okay I know your story now right down the street. Sure tag along. I'll have the famous star with cheese a large fries and a pepsi please. Thank you bro. 8:44 am 11/17/2020
We ate Bear meat together with the Indians in 1998 with Officer Renaldo at the phone shack at the pow wow and sweat Lodge. Giant Indian George is my friend. The Eagle is a protected Species. Not the Bear.
So tell me who else made it that is alove now 2020 ? No one. What was my promise to everyone? To do something Big something bigger than ever before and bring Peace to all. Did I make it to the top 1% of Inventors or not? In October of 2010 yes I did and they called me to tell me. That is 22 years ago. I did the work I did not barrow any money and I did not steal a thing I did my best and i'm still here with zero debt did not kill anyone and I don't hate anyonne for the lies cheating and thivery they did to me. So I'm cool and calm focused on my goals. All anyone needs to do is ask me and I will do my best to help..
Mr. Putin you can meet with me now. 3:05 am 11/17/2020 message me at 18m ago pick soomeone and I agree to fight legally anytime supervised in the cage. For free. Any Man right now pickk anyone.
We practice respect or we get in the boxing ring and settle it like Men. Leave everyone else out of this if someone wants trouble pick me. I can take a day off. or a week a month whatever I need to do to schedule.
No need to drop things off on my street it is a dead end rod. Come in the house and come up stairs I'm watching TV. Time for some lazy, eveyone is alil bit to wound up need to take a breath and relax more often and think 1:54 am 11/17/2020
My street is still clean and in order no trash looks nice everyones property is looking really nice. So its not our problem
Making issues out of things from the past way to often for evertyone. Leave it alone and start to think forward. Its time to stop accusing Russia when they have no need to steal any land. Look at how much land they have? Who is trying to steal land? Think abut that? Only one Country Politics tried to steal technologies. You don't get to decide who is the smart people because you said so, The awards decide. If the patents do not bare your name they are not yours.
10:10 pm 11/15/2020 do you know where you are? Your in the Jungle Baby. You thought you knew butt: Your pie hole just could not imagine it yet. If you ever could have outworked me then why did you not ever just try to outwork me legally? Why can't you still try to do it now? No answer, no reply just a bunch of shit talking People. Hacking my computers using my time for your benifit while I keep trying to work even harder right? Then you want me to pay money for pictures of some tits? hahaha Sure be right there just answer this short survey and we can have the money shipped right to you now as soon as you register. Follow my corn hole....
4 cups of milk for dinner and a cigarrette before I brush my teeth for bed. Ready or Not white Truck with Big 22 inch chrome rims on my street ? Your move Come over the fence one more time. Did you ned a lite? Come on you need a poor boy Ruben with your trampoleen
Say hello to Goldy the sugar daddy huh? are ya? In cognito have you ever heard that song by MSM the Jewish don't like the muslims and so they try to turn all races and country's into a battle with each other. We do not have to make extra room for each race that decides to multiply like Army ants. Thats yur take on it exactly the way it is. Don't like the sauce, go some place else. The vaccine is yourself. Put that in your book now. Chosen People huh? Your life matters more? Does it really?
Now listen cafrefully Mexican Car tel did you want some Nukes? With a Side of Jewish to go? It is going to be up to the AI intelligence to keep track of the cacial population growth of each race otherwise one race can just have 50 babies while the other might have none. and watch what the People do that want to pitt us against one another listen to their words and examine what it is they wish to happen but want everyone else to do it so they can collect the money and run away. Look here is some free cash come to church just be my friend stay the night heres some more cash a car and a tralaor house look at all this work we can providith if ith you prverbs and the lordeths prayer we doith for you ith unto theee pee pee Here's your free man or free hot chick look at these christmas tree's what in the hell is wrong with yourself. hahaha How many more centuries do you want to let them control what we think about each other before we stop letting them?
\
Macadamian nuts in my hay wheel barrel just like at KFC so yeah I think we roger that don't we self driving shoes? All tht gto noise walk it back and sign the contract
or we go for a ride in a patrol car to the Jail and we can pee in a cup and talk to the nurse. There is real Butter and Margarine. Your choice. I called the sherrifs for your protection not for mine so snivel and get your baby bottle pacifyer going . Bones break real easy and thats what we are trying to avoid is your bones breaking not mine. If you ask nice and don't lie People will try to help you if they can. But not everyone can help everyone at the same time. So you have to spread your hustle is what we were always told. I help an average of 300 homeless People per year and anyone on my street that ever asks me I do what I can right away as soon as possible. No matter how I leave this earth someday, I'm going to walk in to Heaven the same way I say good morning to everyone I meet.
12:06 pm 11/15/2020 The rules don't change for me. I have to follow the rules like everyone else. People started speeding around out here like they lost thier minds running over animals and leaving them on the road side and other weird stuff so I had no choice but to call the police. Now it is all calmed down and people are driving the speed limit or slower and it is very peaceful and calm. Thank God right? Yes we can thank God, or I can for everyone. Hope everyone has a peaceful week going forward. All the best wishes always.
My Book is coming out soon. Top number 1 Inventor in History 2020
Jessie Stevens and Bill Marshal you have to sign the contract if you want some Tiger. 2020 Lets go shopping boys!
4am 11/15/2020 time will tell and the truth is still the truth
It is going to be real busy printing out pages from the last 15 years
I have been single now for over 5 years. 1:01 pm 11/12/2020
I have almost 30 rescue Cats and 1 Bird to take care of and I help my Mom everyday with whatever work she needs done and I take care maintenance on 2 Homes on the same property and all of the landscape and clean up everyday. So I am more than happy
I run almost everyday and work out almost everyday. So at age 55 I am in really good health.
So do your own work everyone has kids and family pets and responsibilities to take care of everyday. If you want to stay broke and dirty that is your choice. We are drug testing and checking for commincation skills how you treat each other and what words come out of your mouth the past 15 years and what you chose to do with yourself. I made it to top !% of all inventors in history and I made the prototypes myself gave away 10 samples to freinds and family and I still have 1 digital and one analog. I had to seek out every company and talk to every President vide President Engineer department and legal team of every company that makes simalar products before I just had to do it myself and then they tried to copy me and went broke in the process trying to compete. They had to raise billions of dollars for developement I had to raise none to do it myself. So if your TV show People want to play cowboy games then gitty up and get to court with it then tuffy. So open wide and say what ever it is on your mind so we can get it cleared up for you real fast. The sooner you get your bad feelings about other people resolved the better your life becomes. So be easy stay calm and figure out a way to bring yourself to the table with honesty and put the past behind you not infront of you. Hope all is well. Stay safe and have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment